Welcome to Mothers Always Write.
MAW is a fast-growing literary magazine for mothers by mother writers. We offer poetry and essays about motherhood. MAW reads the way motherhood is, not the way someone is telling you motherhood should be. Our readers and writers tell us that the atmosphere is suggestion-free and non-judgmental. We are not trendy, but timeless.
Our readers love our clean visual style and high-level literary writing. Our publication is issued monthly and includes ten to fifteen new pieces, poetry and essays, as well as book reviews and blog posts. We also publish blog posts weekly on Mondays and more poetry on Fridays.
We have an active social media presence on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ and Pinterest. Our design style can be described as shabby chic and vintage style. Our magazine has been featured on BYB, Women on Writing (WOW), and Duotrope.
MAW’s readership is comprised of mothers between the ages of 25-60. Because of our support of our writers, MAW has a loyal following of readers and contributors. We follow each of our writers and promote their writing whether or not that writing appears on our site. We have an active FB group of MAW contributors currently numbering 60, who work to promote each other’s writing. We also have a subscription base of 160 subscribers.
1. Be a sponsor of one of our monthly issues. Your banner/logo will appear prominently on our issue. Our editorial will introduce your organization and highlight your product. Our social media team will promote you on FB and Twitter. We offer only one sponsorship per month so your business gets full attention.
2. If you are a seller of home décor items, personal accessories, or products relating to mothers or children that fit well with our design style, we will feature your items in our Shop and provide a direct link to your online shop sending shoppers your way.
For information about advertising, please contact Founder/Editor-in-Chief, Julianne Palumbo at Editor@mothersalwayswrite.com. Please see our Media Kit here.
Monthly sponsorship includes:
1. Monthly theme linked to your product/service
2. Website, email, social media promotion before and during month
3. Editorial explaining “why this product” and our partnership, integrating product with our theme
Page views: 8 mo. total 36,000, average 5,000/month
Unique visits: 16,200 (after 8 months)
Essays and poems: 15 pieces published per month
Writers: We publish 15 writers a month.
Social media following: Twitter 700 followers, FB 400 likes, Pinterest 70 followers